Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Death-Bed Atheists: Horrifying Last Words


After seeing this video, I have come across an irony.  I have been a selfish, lustful, angry man throughout my life. And I am humbled though guilty and sometimes ashamed to admit that there are folks who are atheists out there who are better, more charitable, kinder, more cheerful at least when they are healthy than me by far.  

Yet this man who is this wretched guy who knows what he ought not to do but does, and speaks words he ought not to say, and thinks filthy thoughts he ought not to think of   

And despite all these failures and shortcomings, because I have put whatever faith I have been blessed with into the Lord Jesus Christ who was tortured for me, was nailed to a cross and hung there for seven or eight hours, who went to hell for me, who took all these horrible things that I and not He deserved, will go to be with God and all these folks who have been far better than I have ever been, they will end up down there, in the Lake of Fire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment